Recruiting coordinator & ST coordinator

I was happy when I heard that JP was giving up RC & ST duties not because he wasn't doing a good job, but because that strikes me as a pretty full plate and I would think that recruiting duties would be the task to suffer when work priorities conflict. I was thinking splitting up those duties between 2 people would be a good thing and less of a burden. You would have more time to dedicate to that work. I am sure Els will do a fine job, but I think splitting up those things would be a more effective approach?

For those who have experience with this sort of stuff is my thinking wrong? One thought in favor of combining these would be your coordinators would spend more time in the office and since the ST guy is in the office you might as well have him do RC work as well. Your non-coordinators would be the guys that would be on the road more. Frankly I think the NCAA should allow the director of football operations to be the recruiting coordinator, but that makes too much sense. Thoughts?