Looks like Romney is going to be the Republican's choice

Clinton was not a fan of the 2nd Amendment, and we were attacking other countries and in places we should not have been and bombing the hell out of them.

But Slick Willy was a Democrat... are you implying that there is not much a difference between the two major parties?

Unfortunately he is right, the Pub establishment are tax and spend just like the dems. I liek Paul on most issues but some are not so good. I think just leaving Iran alone won't stop their hate of the great satan. I think that is just naive, I don't believe we shoudl start a war with Iran though. chuckleshuffle

The bigger problem with Paul is for every one thing he says that makes sense, he has one or two that are way out there. And his fiscal ideas have a huge disaster chance.

I don't disagree that some of his fiscal ideas are "out there", but we absolutely must audit the Fed, and we must curb Wall Street.

No other major candidate would even consider that.

And he is 180 degrees from Obama and the rest of the Republicans on foreign policy, which to me is the the other big issue.

+1

The bigger problem with Paul is for every one thing he says that makes sense, he has one or two that are way out there. And his fiscal ideas have a huge disaster chance.

I don't disagree that some of his fiscal ideas are "out there", but we absolutely must audit the Fed, and we must curb Wall Street.

No other major candidate would even consider that.

And he is 180 degrees from Obama and the rest of the Republicans on foreign policy, which to me is the the other big issue.

We did audit the Fed. Regulation of Wall Street faces enormous opposition from some very powerful folks.

Unfortunately he is right, the Pub establishment are tax and spend just like the dems.

Taxing and spending is a Constitutionally enshrined power. You aren't arguing against the Constitution are you?

It never said how much that is my point, and the income tax is an amendment that should be changed! chuckleshuffle

The point is that "taxing and spending" is one of the most important and necessary powers of our government. There is a reason why the Articles of Confederation were such a colossal failure. It's not a Republican or Democratic issue. It's an American issue.

Unfortunately he is right, the Pub establishment are tax and spend just like the dems.

Taxing and spending is a Constitutionally enshrined power. You aren't arguing against the Constitution are you?

It never said how much that is my point, and the income tax is an amendment that should be changed! chuckleshuffle

The point is that "taxing and spending" is one of the most important and necessary powers of our government. There is a reason why the Articles of Confederation were such a colossal failure. It's not a Republican or Democratic issue. It's an American issue.

I NEVER SAID IT WASN'T, I SAID THE AMOUNT THEY TAX AND THE AMOUNT THEY SPEND IS WHAT I AM OBJECTING TO, GET IT!! eyeswear2allthatsholy

I NEVER SAID IT WASN'T, I SAID THE AMOUNT THEY TAX AND THE AMOUNT THEY SPEND IS WHAT I AM OBJECTING TO, GET IT!! eyeswear2allthatsholy

Try your inside voice.

We did audit the Fed. Regulation of Wall Street faces enormous opposition from some very powerful folks.

A token effort.

Obama also gave us Health Care Reform and Banking Reform.

More token efforts.

Obama is getting us out of Iraq.

How complete will that be... my guess is another token effort.

Wow did I ever speak too soon. Santorum making a big comeback today. Looks like he wins two for sure and neck and neck early with Romney in CO. I could see him winning MO, but MN surprises me as well as doing good in CO. If Newt would bow out of the race and endorse Santorum, Rick could get a lot of the newt vote in the more conservative states and really make a race of this with Romney. Newt may just hate Romney enough to do that.

OK libs, commence the hating of Santorum. ;)