How low can they go?

For basketball scholarship players?

Sounds like they are still working things out per the article below. We should start a poll on the number of scholarship players that will be on the roster next year. The tough part is determining who will sign this spring&what transfers he will get during the summer. Will be a great opportunity for newcomers to get tons of playing time. They said there could be more attrition.... I bet Christopher qualifies for the medical. I am guessing that Almeida, Ubel, Gallegos, Talley are going to be here being they are Seniors and Gallegos is a JR who used up his RS. The alternative for them would be to go to a DIV2 school which I don't think they would. Rivers&Hilliard though both have RS years available so if they have difficulty then it could be one of those guys.

I am going to guess we have 3 signees this spring. 2 from the fall period, 5 returning players, and 1 transfer picked up during the summer for a total of 11.

http://huskerextra.c...aa224ddec7.html