spectator violence

nu4everfan15

this is for my college research paper so i thought that i would ask the best fans in the world about this... do you think more violence from fans occur after watching contact sports than non contact sports?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would have to say contact sports for me would be football, hockey, soccer, boxing etc, but i am really focusing on football for my paper

soccer seems like the "which one doesn't belong" in this group! :lol:

i love watching soccer but most of the "contact" draws a penalty and/or is a complete acting job (think punters). IMO it just seems a step down in contact from football/hockey/boxing.

either way, the fan violence associated with soccer games is legendary. i don't know how often alcohol is involved but i can't imagine beer-bans are too popular in Europe.

I'm guessing that if like some chess team got really popular somewhere and got a lot of hype.. the fans started getting drunk watching the matches, violence would, no doubt, ensue. LOL!

i hear chess fans can get pretty nasty... alcohol or no.