Safety needs

tflynn

I know were in on some highly touted safties like thenarse, mouton, davis, and now verdell. of this group how many do you feel we will end up with. i believe a lot of times once a high prospect commits it deters others from doing so. with that in mind of the 4 here who most likely will commit and will the commit from one of these guys scare the others off. another question is who out of the bunch for those of you that have seen video is likely to play immediately. i think we definately need an upgrade at safety so hopefully we can land one of these guys.

I know were in on some highly touted safties like thenarse, mouton, davis, and now verdell. of this group how many do you feel we will end up with. i believe a lot of times once a high prospect commits it deters others from doing so. with that in mind of the 4 here who most likely will commit and will the commit from one of these guys scare the others off. another question is who out of the bunch for those of you that have seen video is likely to play immediately. i think we definately need an upgrade at safety so hopefully we can land one of these guys.

In my eyes, we'll be lucky to get one of those three mentioned in your first line.

I know were in on some highly touted safties like thenarse, mouton, davis, and now verdell.  of this group how many do you feel we will end up with.  i believe a lot of times once a high prospect commits it deters others from doing so.  with that in mind of the 4 here who most likely will commit and will the commit from one of these guys scare the others off. another question is who out of the bunch for those of you that have seen video is likely to play immediately.  i think we definately need an upgrade at safety so hopefully we can land one of these guys.

In my eyes, we'll be lucky to get one of those three mentioned in your first line.

I thought that Thenarse was kind of a lock, and a couple of the others are really high on NU??

• 3 weeks later...

hello, there is a new safety prospect on UN's radar, & guess where he is from?

jonathan warren 6'1", 205, 4.5 *** BUTLER CC (originally signed w/ fsu out of hs), & if everything works out he may be visiting UN 12/16 (he may also visit ia st 12/09, & clemson & fsu are also in the picture for his recruitment - I doubt fsu is pushing too hard for him though, since they rarely pursue juco's, & plus verdell, butler cc s, is coming to town 12/09)

other UN visits & targets: palmer 12/09 (dec juco grad), davis 09/30 (probably will take all 4 visits), carter 12/10, & young (cally was just at his house)

mouton likes the wc or lsu (father lives in louisiana), & thenarse may not qualify