snyder's retirement

Hello, there are a few kids who have UN & ksu on their short lists, such as antwan cobb, russell okung, derrick russell, tyler bullocks, justin makovicka, keith williams, & cole bunner - w/ snyder & a schollie I could see each of these kids committing to ksu, but w/o snyder & the possibility of a new coach coming from outside of the program (tcu's patterson, ou's venables or long = hot coaching commodities, & all have ties to snyder)

if ksu hires a coach from the outside I do not see how russell, bullocks or anthony cobb continue to be courted, which should turn antwan cobb off to ksu

scott krebeihl had a visit set for ksu on 12/03, but for the time being that is put on hold - he did eliminate UN & tenn from his top 3 of ks, kst, & mo - but who knows now w/ snyder gone maybe UN can sneak him up for a visit

hello, so on tuesday bill snyder was set to retire, so what impact does that place on the cobb brothers & russell & bullocks - who all have ksu schollies but now no synder - will they pursue other places, or will cobb pull the trigger on UN before wilson becomes a complete 100% commit, or will bullocks & russell consider a greyshirt if offered by UN instead of a ksu schollie (the likelihood of a gs for one or both of them seems more likely day by day as turner, hancock, & reese began to lean toward other schools)

p.s. snyder's announcement will not impact ksu's verbals too much since they only have 2 verbals, thus far - but it may impact poor evridge who wanted nothing more than to play for the legend & utter genius of coach synder - well evridge, I hope that you have 3 nice yrs of snyder-less football, & please, prepare for the worst.

(I posted this article a couple of days ago in cobb's article post, & I had to post it again - because it makes me happy knowing that allen evridge is not)

good-bye, hootin'