:rollin I didn't notice it until you pointed it out! It's kind of fuzzy to make anything of it though. Unless you were looking for it. Are you sure you're not just taking an issue with it since it's not a cat?

Well I wasn't looking for it, but it did kind of pop up and say "hello." Sometimes my attention to detail is a detriment. :D

:rollin I didn't notice it until you pointed it out! It's kind of fuzzy to make anything of it though. Unless you were looking for it. Are you sure you're not just taking an issue with it since it's not a cat?

Well I wasn't looking for it, but it did kind of pop up and say "hello." Sometimes my attention to detail is a detriment. :D

I still think he was just trying to cover his ears, as in stop the noise. In future posts I'll up my level of attention to detail. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out though. I was wondering what you meant by editing. After looking at the picture for a few minutes I thought you were talking about the message.

I still think he was just trying to cover his ears, as in stop the noise. In future posts I'll up my level of attention to detail. :lol: Thanks for pointing it out though. I was wondering what you meant by editing. After looking at the picture for a few minutes I thought you were talking about the message.

No the message came through loud and clear. It was the "attachment" that caused the :o . LOL.