Having problems with HB after wiping Hard Drive

CornHOLIO

Screen shots are Print Screen. Then open up something like paint, paste (Ctrl+V) and save.

Unable to paste. But it's just the header and pebble grain red the rest of the way down.

I do seem to be able to click on the header topics like "schedule" and be redirected ok. But cannot see any topics below the header.

No it hasn't. But it did just prior to. It gave me the choice of doing a partial? Which I opted for this time even though I copied most of my photos and docs just before.

The history was blank afterward so not sure if would benefit me to clear the history but will try when I get home.

Windows XP

Print Screen allows me to put it on a thumb drive, but can't seem to paste or even drag it to this box from there.

Not the exact same setup, but the factory defaults. Adding google chrome did allow me to watch youtube videos, but still unable to see any threads on HuskerBoard. Just the Red background under (and) the header.

The bottom of the page indicated "error on page" but I think it always did that.

Problem exists with both the IE6 and the upgrade whereas before reformatting the HD the same browsers seemed ok (not positive which version of Internet Explorer I was using prior to reformatting) but I've since tried it in IE6, IE7 and IE8.