Follow the Leader

I agree its kind of funny that he is using the same tactics as Bush, but really who can blame him. He does have to deal with the harsh realities of being the President. I don't say it enough, but it takes a lot to deal with seeing people you choose be killed in combat or at their job. I respect any President for that. I guess the only one I think is kind of silly, is the politicizing of the act. No matter what it is going to happen, its an election year, and a question was asked during a debate. Kinda hard to not politicize it when you are trying to win the election.

I do, its kinda like ironic comedy. The non incumbent candidates can slam the "current" President all they want until they get into office, then they get to find out all the good stuff and its like holy crap the last guy wasn't as crazy as they thought. Talk about big shoes to fill.

I do, its kinda like ironic comedy. The non incumbent candidates can slam the "current" President all they want until they get into office, then they get to find out all the good stuff and its like holy crap the last guy wasn't as crazy as they thought. Talk about big shoes to fill.

As far as what you're saying goes . . . I agree. I'm talking about wrapping yourself in the flag and saying "how dare you criticize me?"

• Fire 1

Oh I am all for that....do you know how warm those things are. Its like wrapping yourself in Captain Americas loving arms!

Seriously though, it is sad to think either candidate should try to hide behind patriotism. They obviously care about America and all Americans, if not they should be shot. :sarcasm