How does the United States president get away being president of the united nations also?

yes exactely.

not sure the what the question is. But that happened back in '09

Yes Exactely. I am neither repub or DEm. Just crazy that it was never brought up is all. Article one section 9 shows Obama was in violation of his office to the United states. But it is what it is.

Um....he's chairing a meeting of the UN Security Council. Pretty sure that is not a big deal.

The UN Secretary-General is Ban Ki-moon.

it is a very big deal. He was the first president to do that. So is his interests for the United States or the united Nations. That was Illegal what he did. Then again not one person is in jail for the Gulf of Tonkin incident either. Really sad that Americans have become so dumbed down is all.

Um....he's chairing a meeting of the UN Security Council. Pretty sure that is not a big deal.

The UN Secretary-General is Ban Ki-moon.

it is a very big deal. He was the first president to do that. So is his interests for the United States or the united Nations. That was Illegal what he did. Then again not one person is in jail for the Gulf of Tonkin incident either. Really sad that Americans have become so dumbed down is all.

http://www.infowars.com/in-violation-of-the-constitution-obama-takes-on-chairmanship-of-un-security-council/ Read this article also. I am not a guy that supports romney or obama. I just like the Constitution is all.