Lincoln Haymakers

grahm3

Anyone gonna be getting tickets for this? Lincoln's new indoor football team. I bought season tickets Monday and am excited for this. I got the chance to be a ball boy for the Lightning back in the day and am hoping this will be as good as I remember those games. They already have quite a few Huskers (Marlon Lucky, Cory Ross and a few others)

I'm super pumped to be able to watch some good football during the offseason. It's perfect timing too starting in March. The roster looks okay with the ex-huskers and other names i recognize. I'm anxious to see how competitive this league is. I havn't watched indoor football since the lightning which was way back when, so this should be sweet.

I got an itch to bring out my damon benning and clester johnson Lightning jerseys now... If they can bring back what the lightning had I think it'll be great, if its like the capitals... Not so much. For some reason that never felt quite right. But at 70-90 bucks per ticket for 6 games I figure its worth a shot.