Key matchup

Michigan's streak of nine straight New Years day bowl games is now over (and rightfully so). They have a lot to prove in this bowl game. The critics in Michigan have been calling for Lloyd's head (I'm one of them). I'm really looking forward to it. I'm currious to see if they come prepared or not, because Nebraska will win if they aren't.

I have a Dumb Question, Since i have not watched Michigan much this year,

My Question is We have heard about Lucky Possibly Playing wide reciver for a few series, Does anyone think this would be the game that we would need him at WR? I mean If He catches the ball in the Open feild the Oppenents will Need a Rocket to catch up with him. Also I have not seen much Of Frantz Hardy whats the low down on him?

I have a Dumb Question, Since i have not watched Michigan much this year,

My Question is We have heard about Lucky Possibly Playing wide reciver for a few series, Does anyone think this would be the game that we would need him at WR? I mean If He catches the ball in the Open feild the Oppenents will Need a Rocket to catch up with him. Also I have not seen much Of Frantz Hardy whats the low down on him?

He's lined up at WR or in the slot a couple times this year. He hasn't had much success there, IMO, because he either drops the ball or has been covered right off the bat.

I too am anxious to see what he can do with the ball if we can get him the ball in the open field.