I don't think Bo's personality fits the head coaching position at Nebraska.

I would guess 90% of non-husker fans look at Pelini as a Jacka$$. Just twitter search Pelini and see what the world thinks of him. His personality hurts recruiting and the view of our program.

Yes, the team jack stuff has been great, but that has nothing to do with him as a football coach. The leaked tapes probably negated any positive views of our program gained from team jack.

Saban gets away with being fiery becasue he has been in a SEC recruiting hot bed most of his coaching career, and he is twice the coach pelini is.

You can't have Pelini's personality and get elite recruits in Nebraska. When we actually do land some decent recruits, there is usually a 50% chance they transfer or don't make it here. (Green, Moore, Klachko, Peat, Starling, Carnes, Harper, Heard, Rome.)

As a coach, Pelini is stubborn and inconsistent. Every week there are about 9 new starters. He favors Experience over Talent which isn't going to get you very far.

I think Bo has lost the team, and he doesn't look like he has any passion about winning any more. He knows this team is sinking and he will be gone.

I would guess 90% of non-husker fans look at Pelini as a Jacka$$. Just twitter search Pelini and see what the world thinks of him. His personality hurts recruiting and the view of our program.

Yes, the team jack stuff has been great, but that has nothing to do with him as a football coach. The leaked tapes probably negated any positive views of our program gained from team jack.

Saban gets away with being fiery becasue he has been in a SEC recruiting hot bed most of his coaching career, and he is twice the coach pelini is.

You can't have Pelini's personality and get elite recruits in Nebraska. When we actually do land some decent recruits, there is usually a 50% chance they transfer or don't make it here. (Green, Moore, Klachko, Peat, Starling, Carnes, Harper, Heard, Rome.)

As a coach, Pelini is stubborn and inconsistent. Every week there are about 9 new starters. He favors Experience over Talent which isn't going to get you very far.

I think Bo has lost the team, and he doesn't look like he has any passion about winning any more. He knows this team is sinking and he will be gone.

turned-on.gif