Replay of past Husker games?

Anyone have a good recommendation for watching, downloading, or buying past Husker games? I'm always glad I'm a season ticket holder when moments like yesterday occur, but it's always nice to be able to re-watch the game, listen to the commentary, etc. Plus, I'd like to be able to build my Husker library with games from past seasons.

I've found some Husker games in their entirety on YouTube, but not nearly enough, and yesterday's game isn't on there (highlight clips only).

Anyone have a good recommendation for watching, downloading, or buying past Husker games? I'm always glad I'm a season ticket holder when moments like yesterday occur, but it's always nice to be able to re-watch the game, listen to the commentary, etc. Plus, I'd like to be able to build my Husker library with games from past seasons.

I've found some Husker games in their entirety on YouTube, but not nearly enough, and yesterday's game isn't on there (highlight clips only).

On youtube, you've probably run across Husker Historian's channel. It has a pretty spotty collection of full games but includes some of the classics. You can buy game DVDs at ~$20 a pop here. If you want to watch replays of the game right away, you'll probably have to bite the bullet and pay for cable so you get BTN.

There are a few full-length games posted by random youtube accounts if you root around for a while. The Minnesota game is here.

There is a website that I have inquired about many games...

myfootballdvds.com

There is a rate of "donation" that through paypal if you donate "X" amount of money, he will give you 20 games of your choice, but they always come in bundles.

$16.95 for one game

26 for 2

36 for 3

90 for 10

160 for 20

Essentially paying for price of the blank DVD, and shipping. As far as I understand.