Private Sector defeats Public Sector.

Why can't people understand that the 'Obamacare' website was actually made by private companies with a contract. Not government workers. There is a difference. And not all private companies are equal in ability. And whomever made the call to hire the idiot brigade should be fired.

For $600 million???

That was about $599.9 miliion in government freebies bought and paid for with campaign contributions. It makes me throw up in my mouth a little when you call them "private companies".

What?

$600 million didn't go to private companies. Probably about $100,000 went to private contractors who built the website. The other $599.9 million went into the pockets of friends, lobbyists, etc.

Our government is the biggest organized crime syndicate in the world.

Why can't people understand that the 'Obamacare' website was actually made by private companies with a contract. Not government workers. There is a difference. And not all private companies are equal in ability. And whomever made the call to hire the idiot brigade should be fired.

For $600 million???

That was about $599.9 miliion in government freebies bought and paid for with campaign contributions. It makes me throw up in my mouth a little when you call them "private companies".

What?

$600 million didn't go to private companies. Probably about $100,000 went to private contractors who built the website. The other $599.9 million went into the pockets of friends, lobbyists, etc.

Can you support that claim with anything like, oh I don't know... evidence?

For $600 million???

What?

Can you support that claim with anything like, oh I don't know... evidence?

. . . I doubt it.

Do you really think it should cost $600 million to develop a website?

More conjecture? Again... compelling.

It sounds like you might be unfamiliar with what the federal exchange does.

I know what it does. And it's not conjecture that $600 million has too many zeroes.

I work with a team of people that maintains a huge volume website that ties into lots of other databases. (I actually work with one of the larger databases.)

It sounds like you might be unfamiliar with what the federal exchange does.

I know what it does. And it's not conjecture that $600 million has too many zeroes.

I work with a team of people that maintains a huge volume website that ties into lots of other databases. (I actually work with one of the larger databases.)

Uh huh.