Tickets

Guest tailgater

Guest tailgater

Live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and planning a road trip down to Lincoln for the Southern Miss game on Sept.11/2004. What is the best way of getting tickets ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey t-gater. So I assume youre a Cornhusker Canadian, as opposed to a So Miss fan just trippin to Mecca for a good game? Hope so.

Are you originally from Canada, or are you a transplant? How, why, when did you become a Husker? Sorry for the shake-down, just curious. You should post your locale in the 'Husker Nation Network' forum. you never know who else you might meet from up there, and could even find some local Huskers to hang with. Or you could arrange tailgating plans with some of the natives down this way who would show you the hot spots in Lincoln, and Im sure share a red beer or two with you!!

Anyway, the important part. The tickets. Most dont become available until late Spring - early Summer. If you check back here around that time we will have some advertised from brokers we are partners with, and Im sure quite a few members of the board will also be able to better assist you.

Good luck, and I recommend you register for the board. That way if you make a ticket request in the 'Husker classifieds' section for example, when someone responds you will get an auto email notifying you of the response. Just makes things easier.

Also FYI, we are in the process of creating a Husker ticket newsletter, to provide to fans who want to get a weekly update of tickets that become available to us. Fans that sign up for this will be the first to get notified and have first crack at buying them. If you sign up for this board, we'll email you when its ready.

GBR!

Guest Tailgater

Thanks, I will defenitely have to sign up.

Born and raised in Canada, Became husker fan in Grade 10 - 1994.

Another question would be what price range would a pair of tickets go for.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome aboard tailgater. well that normally wudnt be a tough ticket, but since its the first game your cost will go up about 30-50 per tic jus b/c of all the hype thats going to be leading up to the season. but yull definitely find one. i'll keep my eye open for ya. we'll take care of you on gameday too.

Depends on the time. if its a morning game say 11:30, people get cranked up pretty strong by 8:30. if afternoon game 2:30 or so, same time. if evening game, say about 8:30 AM, just a different result. so what im saying is the later the more time we will have to drink canadian red beers!! Salud :)