Ok DJR...it's crow eating time...

IrishAZ

...and it's really not too bad with a bit of salsa and guacamole.

On the plus side...um...we had loge seats at Sun Devil stadium on the 40 along with the free programs, fajitas, hot dogs drinks and restroom attendants - the works. And got the tickets at face value too At least we had a great time at the game (got some awesome pics). That and Darius Walker had a pretty good game.

On the minus side...you were right. We probably did not deserve to be at the Fiesta Bowl. By the same token, Oregon losing to Oklahome proved they didn't deserve to be there either. ;)

Maybe TCU should have gone?

Hell, I don't know.

Anyway, this is me. This is me eating crow. This is me eating crow and looking forward to a Top 5 finish next year and another BCS berth. :horns2

IRISH!

GBR!

Isn't crow the AZ state bird?? :wacko:

Have you noticed many games hinge on a couple of plays but not all get reviewed. That fumble/no catch call definitely changed the game just not in ND's favor. I am sure some MU fans are saying the same thing.

Maybe it both teams do great NU/ND Fiesta :thumbs Can I mooch some seats??

GBR

On the minus side...you were right. We probably did not deserve to be at the Fiesta Bowl. By the same token, Oregon losing to Oklahome proved they didn't deserve to be there either. ;)

Maybe TCU should have gone?

Hell, I don't know.

Anyway, this is me. This is me eating crow. This is me eating crow and looking forward to a Top 5 finish next year and another BCS berth. :horns2

IRISH!

GBR!

I would agree with your assessment that Oregon did nothing to prove that they were slighted as well. Glad you had fun at the game(I would have gladly taken the opportunity to go out to the desert for the weekend for face value tickets as well :thumbs ). If all ND players on offense come back, then they will only improve next season, since the defense is what needs to get well. Maybe NU and ND can meet again soon, who knows? Weiss has the Irish on the right track it seems. Does crow taste like chicken? ;)