College Pick'em 2014

Sorry mod's I didn't know where to put this, technically it's more about Nebraska than any other school! :)

So anyway, does anyone want to do a college football pick'em this year?

Rules would be to pick 15 games each week (Nebraska game always included) from the listed games that I would have put down. Then just like bowl season, you will put a "confidence" number (1 thru 15, with 15 being the most confident) after each pick. Each confidence number can only be used for one game each week.

In case of a tie we will pick the score of the Nebraska game each week to break that tie. On Nebraska "bye" weeks, we will just use the primetime game of that week to select a score. Let me know if you want in, it's just for fun and bragging rights. Will be putting it into a Google Drive Spreadsheet. LET ME KNOW! It will be fun!

Oh and picks are due by Thursday at 5pm Central time each week!

PM me if you want in and please give me your email. I have some guys that I am friends with that do not post on here, which is why I'm doing a google spreadsheet. On Monday of each week I will post the schedule of games we will pick from. Thanks.