This happens to us once or twice every freaking year

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets merged with another thread of all of us complaining, but...this happens to us once or twice every season, although this is prolly the worst, as the freaking rushing record was set against us, but these kinds of beatings are really getting old. I have people in Nebraska who are basically ok with a good winning record every year, along with a good showing in a bowl game. These are salt of the earth, down home people who won't get quite as up in arms as USC or Bama boosters if they fall on hard times, but...there HAS to be a better way to get some better guys on defense. The db today was awful, and Gregory can't do it all on his own. I know Pelini prolly aint going anywhere, but the defense, and the defensive coaching, has got to get better. We haven't been worth a damn since Suh left...

I always hear people say we have no identity. We actually do, it's just not a positive one. On a real note we need to understand who we are and where we are. Take a note from Wisconsin, Stanford, Ga Tech, and understand that you don't have the athletes to run the schemes we are trying to run. Recruit smart, do a couple things well, and do them over and over and over again. That is a formula we can win with

I always hear people say we have no identity. We actually do, it's just not a positive one. On a real note we need to understand who we are and where we are. Take a note from Wisconsin, Stanford, Ga Tech, and understand that you don't have the athletes to run the schemes we are trying to run. Recruit smart, do a couple things well, and do them over and over and over again. That is a formula we can win with

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets merged with another thread of all of us complaining, but...this happens to us once or twice every season, although this is prolly the worst, as the freaking rushing record was set against us, but these kinds of beatings are really getting old. I have people in Nebraska who are basically ok with a good winning record every year, along with a good showing in a bowl game. These are salt of the earth, down home people who won't get quite as up in arms as USC or Bama boosters if they fall on hard times, but...there HAS to be a better way to get some better guys on defense. The db today was awful, and Gregory can't do it all on his own. I know Pelini prolly aint going anywhere, but the defense, and the defensive coaching, has got to get better. We haven't been worth a damn since Suh left...

No it won't get merged.