Theoretically, Gordon could have ran for over 800 yards

r06ue1

OK, probably not, but if you take away all of the carries they gave to their other backs and added them to his, averaging over 16 yards per carry, he could have. If he had just played the 4th quarter, probably would have easily surpassed 500 yards which is pretty remarkable. Most QB's dream of that kind of stat line.

I seriously thought I was watching a NCAA Football video game where some elite team from the past was playing some poor, lowly FCS opponent and seeing how badly they could punish them. It almost reminded me of the Callahan years defenses.

I stay pretty quite on these boards but when the Huskers are embarrassed I do need to vent my frustration. I've been saying that Bo needs to go since 2011 after being embarrassed twice on national TV. His best defensive units were with Callahan recruited players. Bo has embarrassed the Huskers with his coaching, his sideline antics and his dealings with the media.

The day Frank Solich was fired, Nebraska lost its identity and has yet to get it back. We need to hire a coach who will bring back that identity. I would love to see Nebraska get back to that big bully program which Wisconsin more closely resembles today than we do. But who to get? Considering Callahan and Pelini do not have Nebraska roots, it is pretty obvious what one of the prime requisites would be for the next coach.

OK, probably not, but if you take away all of the carries they gave to their other backs and added them to his, averaging over 16 yards per carry, he could have. If he had just played the 4th quarter, probably would have easily surpassed 500 yards which is pretty remarkable. Most QB's dream of that kind of stat line.

I seriously thought I was watching a NCAA Football video game where some elite team from the past was playing some poor, lowly FCS opponent and seeing how badly they could punish them. It almost reminded me of the Callahan years defenses.

I stay pretty quite on these boards but when the Huskers are embarrassed I do need to vent my frustration. I've been saying that Bo needs to go since 2011 after being embarrassed twice on national TV. His best defensive units were with Callahan recruited players. Bo has embarrassed the Huskers with his coaching, his sideline antics and his dealings with the media.

The day Frank Solich was fired, Nebraska lost its identity and has yet to get it back. We need to hire a coach who will bring back that identity. I would love to see Nebraska get back to that big bully program which Wisconsin more closely resembles today than we do. But who to get? Considering Callahan and Pelini do not have Nebraska roots, it is pretty obvious what one of the prime requisites would be for the next coach.

I think Gordon could have realistically went for 500 with the same amount of carry distribution in the 4th.

I was never annoyed Solich was let go, because we lost that hard nosed identity with him.

I couldn't believe the play where Gordon was coming for Gerry, and Gerry basically ran away from Gordon. Just another long run. We are broke beyond repair. I say let Bo coach the next two games. The bar is set at 2 wins. Anything less...He gone!

We are broken beyond repair, but a wins against unranked Minnesota and Iowa will... repair us?

Huh.