Credit to the Players

winner

The players deserve a lot of credit for the win yesterday. I was hosting a post thanksgiving party and didnt have time to post this, but it seemed from the little i watched, that the comeback was pretty dependent on crazy catches that wouldn't be made: TA to bell - in double coverage. TA to Allen - basically just ran somewhere and waited for him to get open. same for the last touchdown.

Basically, it feels like they really just reverted to backyard football and played their hearts out. on the other side of the ball, Iowa really did all they could to giftwrap the game for us. from their quarterback play, to their playcalling (i'll take their sillyness, but why would you call 3 passes in a row when you have the lead and about 10 minutes left in the game?) and to the coaching on their side (kicking to DPE). too bad the coaches on our side have shown that they cannot get them to play with that determination the whole season.

I'm glad they played well yesterday.

• Fire 1