Body Frame Size

I thought this worthy of a topic since it's often discussed in regards to various (football) players and recruits. Most people I ask including fitness trainers, say that I have a large frame being 6'5" 250 lbs. According to http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/fsz I am a small frame which I agree. I consider myself a skinny guy with 20-30 lbs of unneeded body fat but I don't look very overweight. Although I lift regularly I believe it would be very difficult for me to become "Elite" strong or add much more muscle mass. From what I've read, Nebraska used to take measurements on a recruit and I believe they were primarily looking at frame size to determine how well they could gain muscle and strength without adding fat. Does anyone have experience with this and does it directly correlate to body types (endomorph, ectomorph & mesoporph)? What is your guess on your frame size, what is it actually and how does it correlate to how much strength you have? This is regardless if you work out or not since I've meant dudes that are similar height, large frame, never touch a weight and probably had just as much strength as me. You know, they probably came from a naturally strong family :lol:. One clue is wrap your hand around wrist and see how much your middle finger and thumb overlap or don't overlap.