Slow Baked Roast Beef/Pic

This roast is my favorite roast to make. You can substitute steak seasoning for the Lipton's Secrets, but, I prefer the Lipton's Secrets. You could probably use both, but, I think it would take away the flavor of the roast.

I prefer a chuck roast, they are more tender.

In a skillet, add some Olive Oil and turn the burner on low.

Flour the chuck roast on both sides and lightly brown on both sides.

While browning the chuck roast, season the roast with Paula Deen's House Seasoning and pepper, to taste.

While the chuck roast is browning, slice up onions and separate some garlic cloves-(to taste).

Put potatoes, 1 pkg. baby carrots, 1 pkg. fresh sliced mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves on the bottom of the roaster.

Pour 3 cans Campbell's Beef Broth over the veggies; put the rack in the roaster.

When the chuck roast is lightly brown on both sides, put on a plate and cover the top and bottom with Christopher Ranch Garlic In A Jar-(to taste).

Put the chuck roast on the rack and sprinkle the top of it with Lipton's Recipe Secrets Beefy Onion Soup or your favorite.

Put the lid on the roaster and bake at 220 degrees all day.

Gravy:

Melt 1/2 cup butter slowly in skillet and add 1/2 cup flour; whisk well!

I take a baster to get the beef broth in and then I add the beef broth to the butter/flour mixture in the skillet; whisk.

Add kitchen bouquet and milk, to taste; season gravy with salt and pepper, whisk.

***When I make mashed potatoes, I make them separately so the potatoes aren't brown!