Greetings to you Huskers

daytonacane

You Huskers are the nicest college football rival fans in the nation. I always look forward to playing Nebraska and have the utmost respect for your team and fans.

I have no idea how Miami will perform Saturday, but do know that they notoriously play down to low rankings teams such as the 2 we have played to date this year. Plus, Miami has been a 2nd half (mostly 4th quarter) team and this does not bode well against a quality team like Nebraska. I hope it is a good, close and injury-free game.

• Fire 7

You Huskers are the nicest college football rival fans in the nation. I always look forward to playing Nebraska and have the utmost respect for your team and fans.

I have no idea how Miami will perform Saturday, but do know that they notoriously play down to low rankings teams such as the 2 we have played to date this year. Plus, Miami has been a 2nd half (mostly 4th quarter) team and this does not bode well against a quality team like Nebraska. I hope it is a good, close and injury-free game.

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck to ya.

Plus, Miami has been a 2nd half (mostly 4th quarter) team and this does not bode well against a quality team like Nebraska.

We as Husker fans know the feeling. We were like that in the last couple of years. Good luck to your team and hope it's a rain free day tomorrow.