The NFL minded coach

Not when the running game which was effective is abated to throw the ball 31 times with 10 completions, especially considering the weather conditions and the fact that we have a quarterback who can also run.

And not when you simply need to keep handing the ball off to close out the game.

All of which has been discussed in great length in numerous other threads.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

On a phone and in a time of extreme frustration, where fans are calling for our HC after 5 games and posting 8 new threads a minute. I have no time for lengthy posts with substance. Let's be honest, 75% of posts with substance are being skipped over right now because of the amount of utter bullsh#t folks like you are spewing.

I don't care if you value my posts, in case you were wondering. My only motive is to deter folks from spamming the board with ridiculous new threads and to stop the crazies from calling for our HC's head 5 games into his tenure, as it's absolutely terrible for this program right now. It is. I'm not here to argue that. It is.

See, there you go again.

On a phone and in a time of extreme frustration, where fans are calling for our HC after 5 games and posting 8 new threads a minute. I have no time for lengthy posts with substance. Let's be honest, 75% of posts with substance are being skipped over right now because of the amount of utter bullsh#t folks like you are spewing.

I don't care if you value my posts, in case you were wondering. My only motive is to deter folks from spamming the board with ridiculous new threads and to stop the crazies from calling for our HC's head 5 games into his tenure, as it's absolutely terrible for this program right now. It is. I'm not here to argue that. It is.

See, there you go again.

Man, I feel like I should hire you to follow me around and tap me on the shoulder when I say something that might offend a few people... Would you consider?

See, there you go again.

Man, I feel like I should hire you to follow me around and tap me on the shoulder when I say something that might offend a few people... Would you consider?

Depends.

What kind of pay/benefits are we talking here?

0514572f13380152225d4ef24ce3a9d8665da-wm

Yes, I realize that is at least the 2nd 'Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase reference that has been used this week.

I don't know but maybe the Husker offense is evolving. Like in time , a mirror of power run and and west coast timing and throw to open principles. A perfect balance between run and pass pro from the offense line. Dirty finesse in the pass game would compliment a smash mouth brutal run game. Play action to the bone.?I read coach Belima does this.

But what cool with Riley he uses jetters to mix for different looks and mismatches. That I think is variant that is intriguing .

• Fire 1