I Don't Care About Riley's "System" - It will never work!

ajt1970

I really dont' agree with that. There is no right or wrong way to play football nor is there a wimpy way and a strong way.

You can win titles with an Air Raid and you can win titles with a smash mouth attack. Either can be quite effective.

Any system can work if you have the right coaching and the right athletes for the system.

If this 2-4 start is just a hiccup and Riley makes this system work then I'm all for it. If in the end we don't succeed then I blame the coaching for not adapting the system to the athletes we have.

Any system can work in the right conditions.

Your all for being 2-4? Why is it ok to through away a season? The kids don't deserve that at all

Where does anyone suggest they are "for" being 2-4?

People are suggesting that they are ok with being 2-4, because they believe somehow it will make us better. I don't care if you win all your games one year, the next year if you 2-4 that is not ok. He needs to win now, next year is next year, or years after. He needs to beat Minn, that is the most important game. Harping about what could happen is not what this is about. It is about the 2015 season and how it needs to turn around now.

I'm supporting the staff and team. The staff has not had an easy start to the season. Injuries, lack of depth, lack of experience. No superstar on either side of the ball. A few more seconds ran off the clock before snaps and we're at worst 4-2. we need our qb to get his confidence back. Newby needs to build on his decisive runs he had last week. Dpe being 100% would be fantastic.

• Fire 1