At least BC got recruits

Dagerow

Not only are we last in our division with arguably one of the weakest schedule we've had (and will have) in years, but the recruits are nothing to brag about. At least with BC we got buzz and quality recruits, and had hope for better. Does anyone really have hope?

And for those that say I shouldn't get angry about what happens, that is the problem because when people stop caring, then the Huskers stop being special and we become just another team.

You can thank Bo for that.
You are delusional.

How's that.

but the recruits are nothing to brag about

That would be on Bo.

Hold on, are talking about the current players or this years class.

Now I understand what you were saying. I'm talking about the recruits, not current players.

Not only are we last in our division with arguably one of the weakest schedule we've had (and will have) in years, but the recruits are nothing to brag about. At least with BC we got buzz and quality recruits, and had hope for better. Does anyone really have hope?

And for those that say I shouldn't get angry about what happens, that is the problem because when people stop caring, then the Huskers stop being special and we become just another team.

You can thank Bo for that.
You are delusional.

How's that.

but the recruits are nothing to brag about

That would be on Bo.

Hold on, are talking about the current players or this years class.

Now I understand what you were saying. I'm talking about the recruits, not current players.

Ok, it wasn't till i put in a quote that I had to think about what you were trying to say. If you go look this years class is not too shabby and we still have some big names looking at us.