Warm Weather===Paintball Tourney

Geez,

It was only 80 here today and no snow darn. But there is paintball on the horizon. Big tourney in Huntington Beach this weekend. Be there be square. :)

I am too old and fat to play but I can still watch. I like to watch. Did I just say that outloud?

We had rain here last week with snow in the higher elevations. Had to keep my paintball gun undercover to keep it warm and dry. They don't work much like real weapons. Can't take much moisture especially in the barrel, way to much loss of accuracy with a wet barrel. My only experience with Texas weather was basic training in San Antonio. Summertime freakin' hot and humid worse than Nebraska. Got blisters doing pushups on asphalt. Somewhere in a federal file somewhere are my fingerprints with small blank spots in the middle of each print from the blisters. :)

***SNIP***

My only experience with Texas weather was basic training in San Antonio. Summertime freakin' hot and humid worse than Nebraska. Got blisters doing pushups on asphalt. Somewhere in a federal file somewhere are my fingerprints with small blank spots in the middle of each print from the blisters. :)

Lackland or Medina? Mine was Lackland, drilling in the rain in 48 degrees.