Hope Everyone Has A Happy & Safe New Year

We watched 90 Minutes In Heaven the other night and it was really good, it is a true story. It really hit home with me. He mentioned a lot of stuff that I can relate to except I remember a little more than what was mentioned in the movie. Thought I would post this in case anyone is planning on playing it safe tonight and maybe wanting to watch a movie. It isn't worth being in an accident and having to put your life back together like I had to do. There will be plenty of drunk drivers on the road and I don't want anything to happen to you. Below is the description of the movie. I hope you all have a Happy & Safe New Year.

On the way home from a conference, Don Piper’s car was crushed by a semitruck that crossed into his lane. Medical personnel said he died instantly. While his body lay lifeless inside the ruins of his car, Piper experienced the glories of heaven, awed by its beauty and music. 90 minutes after the wreck, while a minister prayed for him, Piper miraculously returned to life on earth with only the memory of inexpressible heavenly bliss. Then his grueling recovery began.

• Fire 3