Lincoln, NE-Gateway to the West?

What will be amusing is if the staff wins the B10 next year. Will we have to hear about it was all done with the last guys recruits, as the arguments against solich and pelini went?

As to the comparisons of who are better recruiters, we'll have to wait and see. I remember a lot of hype during a lot of other years too. The '11 class signed like 6 players who were ranked more highly than our highest ranked current recruit and ultimately that class was not very productive, at least at the top of it.

So, I'm not buying the hype just yet.

Well, credit where credit is due (I'm betting you won't say that). it would be because of the current coaches.. and I am not a fan of Riley at the moment. Bringing in top recruits doesn't all of a sudden mean success. if they win the B10 then it would be coaching.

Improved from 6-7? I should hope so.

Do you have a vested interest in protecting Bo?

How in the world could that post you quoted be construed as "protecting Bo"?

It could easily be taken as snarky, but is also spot on. I think everyone had higher expectations/hopes for Riley last year. A losing season was a possibility, but was a worst-case scenario. If he can't vastly improve upon that, then that will unfortunately be very telling. For years we were told that anybody could walk in here and win 9 games. Well, let's see it then.

Improved from 6-7? I should hope so.

Do you have a vested interest in protecting Bo?

How in the world could that post you quoted be construed as "protecting Bo"?

It could easily be taken as snarky, but is also spot on. I think everyone had higher expectations/hopes for Riley last year. A losing season was a possibility, but was a worst-case scenario. If he can't vastly improve upon that, then that will unfortunately be very telling. For years we were told that anybody could walk in here and win 9 games. Well, let's see it then.

How? Very easily, from what I have seen on this site any time Bo is mentioned negatively cm is there to argue for Bo.

I just realized I quoted the wrong post, so I see why you questioned this.. My fault

By saying our last staff didn't recruit well, (a) youre taking a back handed swipe at the current t talent, (b) you're ignoring that there have been several facility upgrades and support staff expansions and © youre ignoring that our classes had strong rankings and a lot of kids who were highly ranked.

There's a lot of hype associated with California connections, and I don't feel like sinking to the level of some of you and disparaging our current recruits. So, I'll just say, a different geo strategy doesn't mean we are necessarily recruiting better.

This is the post I meant to quote..