SWEEP!

Nice!!! The sweep of basketball, of football, of class. :D

I love it when you talk about your fans and this stuff continues over and over. Let me guess you are going to turn this one around too. Who is to blame for this one. Let me see some one throws a water bottle and a basketball on the court and MISSES everone. I wonder why the camera didn't pan over and show who threw the objects. My guess is that it was Lord trying to throw the bottle like a pass, and your best recruit for next year trying to show his 3 point skills. What I am wondering is why the tv network cut away so fast. Was there someone else throwing in the towel? Are you worried that the Colorado Muffs are getting to much air time and taking all the football recruits away from you guys? I mean it is already well known that the Huskers have a good bail bondsman. :lol:

Gad dummit. You guys are actually right for once.. http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...00&ATCLID=32947

Figured this would happen after the big win vs. KU. Not making excuses, its just natural to have a let down. but yes you wiped the court with our asses in manhattan so nothing to say about that. I didnt see the game, so dont know about the bags of urine or whatever the hell our jerkoff fans threw. no excuses for that either. Well at least you guys are getting hot just in time for the NIT. so you have to be happy about that. good luck making it to the thrifty 36 in the NIT this year.

Oh the two of you are going to give us a clear understanding what class is!

Its going out of your way to a enemies board to post sh#t just to get people from that board angry...

I know all 4 other KSU fans arent on the rival board so you can celebrate your win, but please, stop jacking each other off and leave... :blink:

Hell im sure your the same person. By using two different log in names you just doubled the fan base for KSU! GREAT JOB! <_<

Now go back to your sh#t hole and leave me alone to piss and moan about this horrible game! :angry:

p.s. Thank god we can crush you yearly in baseball, softball, and volleyball. Sadly thoose are not the three sports I wish we crushed you in... GDMF

p.s.s. I think tonight showed alot about Collier. It dont take a great coach to get your players ready to play KU, but it does take a darn good coach to get them ready to play KSU 3 days after you beat KU.

I'd like to give you credit for William Jennings Bryan but, the guy was from Illinois. Educated in Illinois. And was a three time loser only after he moved to Nebraska.

I have a great sence of humor. I'll laugh at every funny joke you have about K-State. Big Red Tampon...that was terrible. Please let someone else shut me up.