Who will lead the Huskers in rushing statistics?

Vote for who you think will lead the Huskers in yardage  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Around the time of the spring game Scott Downing had said that there is no way that Kenny Wilson will come into the program and not see quite a bit of playing time. I really feel that he will be a huge asset along with all our other great running backs. I also think this will be one of our best years in a long time for the running game.What an exciting year it's going to be. I can hardly wait! We will DOMINATE!

PS I am a poet and didn't know it

While some other teams may have a rusher that is better than NU's, overall, I think NU has perhaps the most depth of any team in the country...'specially with the Whorns' RB's doing so much marijuana...

IMO, NU has more talent than any other team in the country at RB and at LB...Cally has certainly done a good job with recruiting.

Many say that his rankings are either on a level with Solich's or worse. That shows how much stock should be put into the rankings.

I used to think differently, but this team is more talented, overall, than any of Fearless' last 4 (just because his first 2 were Oz's players). And look how many of Frankie's players were drafted.

I like this team.

:restore2