Spring Practice begins...

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Tuesday for the Sooners, when does NU start? Our main competitions will be for the LB spot and RB, but Adrian Peterson won't be on campus until the fall. You guys should have a lot to be determined in the Spring with players you never expected stepping up and producing, because they may fit Call's system better than they did FS's.

Wednesday for the 'skers. RB, Oline (because of all the moving around and fitting in guys) are the biggest spots. But because I don't list others doesn't mean we aint got tons of spaces, but these have unproven guys. Defense should be solid

If its going to be any position its got to be Oline. We have so many holes up front. All those guys that had to over from the D. What exactly happened between Callahan and Schuler. Is he coming back.

The next three weeks or so. Look for the Defense to put a hurtin' on the O. But Dailey is going to surprise us...I like him a lot.

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Frank's in Norman.

Special guest: Former Nebraska coach Frank Solich is expected to attend OU's practice today. Solich, who was fired last November, plans to spend several days in Norman.

Checking OU and Pelini I guess.