Top 100 too watch

Guest RockyMtnSooner
Sooners put up ten

But not included in those 10: In addition, we're not projecting incoming freshmen, so we'll hold off on Adrian Peterson. And he'll probably push OU over the top if he's as good as advertised. If not, BLITZ, BLITZ, BLITZ, because we won't be able to run the ball to keep D's honest and PELINI will have to hold teams to single digits to win.

BTW, No.26 on the list is Jason White (a little slap in the face, IMO). He threw 40 TD"S and only 8 INT's last year and won the Heisman. We lost <0> receivers and If we get a running game this year he could be better.

I think the way that Rivals and usually others rank these kids is pretty accurate. Someone like Peterson has to be considered a sure hit.

Murtha might be the only kid the Huskers got that is a sure thing.

Rocky Mtn Sooner what's the word on Pelini down in Sooner country. Have you heard him speak yet or talk about anything, especially his situation he was in at Nebraska.

I think I heard something about him saying OU's athletes were better, which I don't think surprised many.

He was a great Def Cord. Everything he said basically came true.

Guest RockyMtnSooner

Eric, I think the biggest compliment to Bo is unspoken. The players and coaches, including Bob Stoops, feel very confident and show no concern with the loss of Mike Stoops, arguably as good of a DC as they come. Everyone who has been to the first two practices say nothing but good things about his work ethic and control of the players. He also has to co-exist with Brent Venables, the co-DC who came with M. Stoops. We know we won't have him for long, but he will should be great for the time he is here. He is in charge of DB's and the talent their is incredible including a guy who will probably be one year and off to the NFL. His name is Chijoke Onyenegecha. At 6-foot-2 and 205 pounds and with 4.3 National Junior Olympic speed, Onyenegecha is, to many fans around town, God's gift to football. He's a JUCO guy that will help Pelini's D look pretty good.