"ThE gRaSs IzNt GrEeNeR"

Redux

Here's an awful take by a fella named Pete Mundo.  He surmised that schools that left the Big 12 are experiencing woes simply BECAUSE they ledt the Big 12.  Nevermind it was 10yrs ago this shift happened.

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2022/09/11/four-former-big-12-schools-embarrassed-in-week-2/

The grass isn’t always greener. Just ask Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado and Texas A&M.

The four former Big 12 schools all didn’t just lose on Saturday, they were embarrassed. And one of them even decided to pull the plug on their head coach. Those four schools deciding to leave the league was almost the demise of the Big 12.

They all had their reasons at the time, but there’s no doubt that while the money may be better than the Big 12 (sans Pac-12/Colorado), there’s little joy being brought to these fan bases since they left the Big 12, and their futures don’t look much better than the past or present.

Just who is Pete Mundo?  Ahhhhh, this explains it:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pete-mundo-35a2541a

I am currently the morning show host and assistant program director at 710AM KCMO in Kansas City, Missouri. Additionally, I own and operate my own independent Big 12 sports digital media outlet, Heartland College Sports. I had previous stops at CBS Sports Radio, Fox News Radio and Sports Illustrated.

Actually pretty funny that Big 12 homers are still this level of sad sack that their beloved sinking ship was abandoned by teams smart enough and valuable enough to leave.  Keep hugging Pete, eventually the Big 12 will get Villanova and you'll have something to talk about besides your ex girlfriends that leave you on read now.