Kerry v Bush v 3rd party

Who will win the American Presidency?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

shud have changed that question to "who SHOULD have won" or who REALLY did win. that would be Kerry. not a hugefan of the guy but holy sh#t bush needs to go worst than me case of hemmroids. what a complete joke of a poly system we live in. completely corrupt. friggin pissed right about now. hillybilly bush is an embarssment for our country.

its okay slack I dont blame you. nooone else on here prolly has much ofa opinon anyway bc they just chcked thebox next to the name of the party they "belong to". no need to make a thoughtful decision based on wheter the idiot in charge is fuggin everyhthin up or not, just stick to what you know!! yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

looks like bush is going to win! great to see.

You know what's amazing is the people of America have said over and over again that the threat of terrorism on American soil is one of the main reasons for voting Bush in. Yet the people who were directly affected by these terrorist acts (ie New Jersey, New York, Connecticut (sp), Washington DC) all voted for Kerry. Makes you wander.

Here's a book a colleague of my has suggested.

I suggest you read Thomas Frank's book, "What's the Matter with Kansas."  He

goes into great detail about how the middle class votes against its own best

economic interests by voting for conservative cultural values.  It will be

interesting.

Question for status quo,

If the institution of marriage is so important to so many people, why

isn't the focus on eliminating divorce instead of same-sex marriage?

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Yea, go ahead. Eliminate divorce. I am sure all the battered husbands, wives and children everywhere would thank you mightily. Along with all the people who's spouses cheat on them regularly.

I could give a sh#t if gay people wanna get married. However, comparing that issue to one as ridiculous as banning divorce is asinine.

i actually think thats a good point. and i didnt see where he said "banning divorce" just pointed out that divorce in our culture is a bigger epidemiic than this "protection of the sacnitity of marriage" load of crap they are touting. so instead of worrying so much about banning certain marriages maybe they shud worry more about preventing idiots from getting married in teh first place!! and reality tv while theyre at it.