LB Tyrone Ward

TYRONE WARD, LB, 6-2, 225, SAN FRANCISCO (C C OF SAN FRANCISCO), CA

"I don't have any offers yet." Ward says

"Nebraska coaches said they liked my film. They have kept tabs on me since high school, just said they really need to see how I do my sophomore season goes. They (Nebraska) are interested in me as linebacker middle or outside." Ward said

"Honestly they are top on my list," Ward says of the Huskers. "It would probably be a commit but at the same time I want to wait and see what else comes in. As far as where my head is its Nebraska. I like the program, academics. Nebraska is the best for me."

"I liked the facilities but the most I really loved it like a home body. How the coaches care about you. They are a good team, Nebraska leads the country in academics they would put me in the right path." Ward said

"Football wise the program is on the national scene. All the coaches seem very nice. They will put me in the right position to play." Ward said

“Coach “K” (Rick Kaczenski) told me they will have a good defensive line. He told me I have a chance to come here (Lincoln) to make tackles and make plays. He talks to me about motivational stuff.” Ward said

HE IS JUCO LB. IM NOT CERTAIN BUT I BELIEVE HE IS A COUSIN OF FORMER HUSKER RICK THENARSE. NO OFFER YET BUT HE HAS VISITED US ONCE BEFORE. THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING HE SAID HE WOULD PROBABLY COMMIT IF OFFERED

TYRONE WARD, LB, 6-2, 225, SAN FRANCISCO (C C OF SAN FRANCISCO), CA

"I don't have any offers yet." Ward says

"Nebraska coaches said they liked my film. They have kept tabs on me since high school, just said they really need to see how I do my sophomore season goes. They (Nebraska) are interested in me as linebacker middle or outside." Ward said

"Honestly they are top on my list," Ward says of the Huskers. "It would probably be a commit but at the same time I want to wait and see what else comes in. As far as where my head is its Nebraska. I like the program, academics. Nebraska is the best for me."

"I liked the facilities but the most I really loved it like a home body. How the coaches care about you. They are a good team, Nebraska leads the country in academics they would put me in the right path." Ward said

"Football wise the program is on the national scene. All the coaches seem very nice. They will put me in the right position to play." Ward said

“Coach “K” (Rick Kaczenski) told me they will have a good defensive line. He told me I have a chance to come here (Lincoln) to make tackles and make plays. He talks to me about motivational stuff.” Ward said

HE IS JUCO LB. IM NOT CERTAIN BUT I BELIEVE HE IS A COUSIN OF FORMER HUSKER RICK THENARSE. NO OFFER YET BUT HE HAS VISITED US ONCE BEFORE. THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING HE SAID HE WOULD PROBABLY COMMIT IF OFFERED

i saw this on the website...... interesting prospect.... dont know too much info about him.. but he does have a couple schools looking at him... we have hit that well before so lets see how it goes