Huskers Add All-Big XII Transfer from Baylor

• 3 weeks later...

Now a few weeks later, the 6-foot-2 outside hitter from Allen, Texas, is getting settled in Lincoln. She’s having fun exploring the downtown Lincoln coffee shops. That’s where she sometimes works on her online courses for grad school.

She’s enjoying getting to know or reconnecting with her Husker teammates. She likes that the players will meet to play beach volleyball or ask her if she wants to meet to practice serving and passing.
“I’m definitely walking into a group of competitors who want to win, and that is so fun to jump into because I’m a competitive person, too, and I want to win a national championship,” Malloy said. “Last year these girls did just that, and they work really well together. I’m just excited to step into this amount of accountability.”
Malloy joins a growing list of Huskers who joined the Huskers as transfers. Kelsey Robinson earned first-team All-American honors in her only season after transferring from Tennessee. Mary Pollmiller also left Tennessee and was a two-year starter at setter. Briana Holman, a first-team All-American at LSU, should be one of the Huskers’ starting middle blockers this year after sitting out last season.

LJS