Tunnel Walk-video here

It was great on the Husker.com video feed. Not the same as being there though. The net vid looked basically the same with BC and the team being flanked by fans and walking out to the new opening with the same music as last year. Still great. Although has BC always had two LPD officers walk with him out to the field?

Great game

GBR

The Keith Jackson part was nice. I don't think as many people go the whole "I play for Nebraska" thing, but the gates made up for what was lost from last year.

Anyways, it was pretty average. There wasn't a flyby into Lincoln, Memorial Stadium didn't explode, and Nebraska didn't punch out Colorado or anything. But sometimes less is more (as is the case this year)

I'm glad that they went in a different direction this year. The whole computer animation thing is really getting to the end of it's life, and thankfully they got rid of it before it just got annoying. It was awesome back in the day, and I still get goosebumps watching them on the internet, but that was a different time. Anyone else agree?

I'm glad that they went in a different direction this year. The whole computer animation thing is really getting to the end of it's life, and thankfully they got rid of it before it just got annoying. It was awesome back in the day, and I still get goosebumps watching them on the internet, but that was a different time. Anyone else agree?

:yeah I agree. Much more classy, yet still cool and fun.

Man i wish i was there to see it! Who are the former nebraska players on the doors?

The first is Bob Brown and the third is Sam Francis. Thats all I know for sure though. I acctully had the pleasure of having dinner with Sam a couple times be cause he was friends with me G-pa. The new tunnel walk was good as usual. I tried to be as lound as I could. :bonez