audio of game

Absolutly you can listen to the game online at Huskers.com. On Huskers.com on the right side of the page there is a "Live Radio" link. From there you can select to listen to the pinnacle sports broadcast. You can listen to everything from the pre-game to the game to the post-game. You also can listen to sports nightly every night on there as well.

I think that has nothing to do with it because they will get their tape. My guess is that the athletic department is still in a bit if debt and the game is something they won't make much money off of. Also is is possible there are still tickets left at the ticket office that Nichollas State sent back that haven't been sold yet and they are looking to push those?

Absolutely free to listen. That's how I get most of my games because GOD FORBID a bar in San Antonio show something besides a Long-Horns game :)

Just go HERE about an hour prior to kick-off and there will be an icon by the game so you can listen in.

**Note** Try not to run any other Windows Media Player applications while listening or use a different software program because it will hiccup occasionally.

foote 21 are you sure huskers.com is free to listen????????

Absolutly free... that is most likely how I was listen to the game on Saturday. I also listen to sports nightly often on there. You just have to wait until it is getting close for the even to start and a link will pop up.