Washington/Oklahoma

bornNUred

I haven't been overly impressed with Peterson this year. I don't know what it is but he doesn't look as potent as his first two years. I don't know if he's changed up his style or if defenses are able to stop him more effectively. He's still a helf of a back though.

He had over 160 yards yesterday and he had around that last week. I think it's because he is not getting the huge runs like he has. But he is still getting the same amount of yards. Their next game @ Oregon will show where they really are.

Actually their defense is their weakest link IMO. Twice now they've allowed less talented teams to stay in the thick of things right thru to the 3rd quarter. They can't afford to do that with more talented teams. If a team can jump out to a quick lead (2 TD's for example), I look for OU to struggle because they're not a come from behind team.

AD's game against Wash showed me he's not running his typical style of running. He's trying to juke and jive more this season and that's not his forte. His strength is running thru and over tacklers, not around them. But...he's still a very impressive running back. And fast!!! Holy smokes is that kid fast!