Well...Well.....

WOW....I have been to many Husker message boards...and damm..you think the Nat'l title was up for grabs this week. But I know the feeling of having your beloved once dominat program suffer through mediocore or worse years. No doubt a win for you guys wil put you back on the COLLEGE FOOTBALL MAP....The Huskers should be all geeked up.....in the end the MEN of TROY will roll on putting together a 4th straight run at the National Title. To be honest....I believe NU is a year or two away from making a SERIOUS RUN...either way...I see NU comming back to the elite top 5 soon.

USC 37 NU 20

Decent post, and welcome to the board. I think that NU has a chance if the Huskers play flawlessly, and USC makes mistakes. Otherwise, your assessment is probably correct, and that it may be a year or two down the road. My biggest worry is NU's road performance lately. Granted, there will be ALOT of NU fans in the Colosseum, but for some reason NU struggles away from home. I'm optimistic, but I'm also a realist...

...therefore, NU only smokes USC by 3 TD's. :lol:;):woo

WOW....I have been to many Husker message boards...and damm..you think the Nat'l title was up for grabs this week. But I know the feeling of having your beloved once dominat program suffer through mediocore or worse years. No doubt a win for you guys wil put you back on the COLLEGE FOOTBALL MAP....The Huskers should be all geeked up.....in the end the MEN of TROY will roll on putting together a 4th straight run at the National Title. To be honest....I believe NU is a year or two away from making a SERIOUS RUN...either way...I see NU comming back to the elite top 5 soon.

USC 37 NU 20

correctin u should reverse those scores!

USC 37 NU 20

correctin u should reverse those scores!

do you mean "correction" u should reverse the score......then again if I did that would be incorrect. Honestly.....I expect NU to come out guns a blazing....but as the game settles.....that is when USC takes over.....I have seen this happen time and time again over the past three years with SC.....the younger guys have learned how to win from the older ones...and so THE BEAT GOES ON!

We can argue till the cows come home or out here till the freeways are empty. Let's just get to Saturday and play the GAME.

It will be my second tailgate as I attended skersfan's tailgate party at the infamous Rose Bowl.

Hope to have a great time with all the fans. Luckily my wife will drive home. :)

We can argue till the cows come home or out here till the freeways are empty. Let's just get to Saturday and play the GAME.

It will be my second tailgate as I attended skersfan's tailgate party at the infamous Rose Bowl.

Hope to have a great time with all the fans. Luckily my wife will drive home. :)

If your going to the Rose Bowl.....then your going to watch those pansy asses at UCLA......but if you mean to watch the Huskers try there darndest againts USC....then you must arrive at the LA Coliseum. But your right....I can't WAIT for Saturday!!!! :box

Yo University of USC d00d,

I meant the NU/Miami Rose Bowl should have specified. I don't get out much.

See ya at the game. Whoa Nellie, last time there was a Springsteen concert. 80's. :thumbs

I believe that any unlawful activities with our players were at worst felonies. No capital crimes. But I think the Florida teams may have the longest rap sheets. Just a guess on my part.

GBR

It appears that the Reggie Bush saga has taken on new life.  I hear  the NCAA may be taking some hardware away from you folks.

Vince Young may get that trophy after all.

Nothing is official yet and YES I am worried about this scandal....but NU has NEVER had trouble with their players get paid .......RIGHT????! :thumbs

Umm...something about an unpaid sandwich on a political campaign...(yes, NU players do go to class and learn about something other than the NFL)

But if you want to get belligerent, i'd suggest you start aiming for the steroid-based questions...you should have a good-sized library at your local BALCO office.