Remember 1996...

Your kidding me, your as bad as the OU fans trapped in a state of delusion, were not gonna win the National Title, and not even the Big 12 title playing like we played last night, some of you might have watched a good game, I watched the worst game in my last 10 years.

Hmm worse game in 10 years huh? How about the ass whooping we got from Texas Tech? Or maybe the one against sCUm? Short memory I think?! Grant it...it wasn't our best showing last night but come on, worse game in 10 years? That's stretching it a bit!

We have the talent, no coaching to bring out that talent.

Im not trying to hate on the Huskers, its the one thing I have loved all my life, but were better than this, alot better.

also

I thought were are going to get our asses handed to us all week, but when I was sitting there watching the game, I dunno something came over me, I had to leave during the 4th quarter because I couldnt wach Bill coach the team to a certian loss.

Im not trying to hate on the Huskers, its the one thing I have loved all my life, but were better than this, alot better.

also

I thought were are going to get our asses handed to us all week, but when I was sitting there watching the game, I dunno something came over me, I had to leave during the 4th quarter because I couldnt wach Bill coach the team to a certian loss.

There's the spirit! Walk out on your team when the going gets tough! :hmmm

also

There's the spirit! Walk out on your team when the going gets tough! :hmmm

Theres no such thing as a perfect fan