I Told You So?

JGS30

JGS30,

Good Game, you stuck up for your team like a champ, ohh! I owe you something.

Kansas is better then I thought! X 20. :)

I'll welcome your post anytime :worship

Thanks for the kind words mbhusker 13 and the rest of the husker fans. It was an awesome game. I ahve to say I wasn't giving Zac Taylor enough credit before the game. That guy can flat out play now!! He is so much better than last year! He showed great poise and confidence the whole night...even under pressure. He is the best QB in the Big 12 right now in my opinion.

I'm telling you guys, with the North, just throw Vegas and the odds makers out the window. It all comes down to match-ups in this league. I really like the Huskers chances against ISU this weekend. Granted, Meyer will get his passing yards with Blythe and Flynn. But that ISU defense is in for a long night my friends.

I like the Huskers to win by two, possibly 3 touchdowns this weekend. I'll go ahead and throw out a final for you guys.

Nebraska 42 ISU 27

As for my Jayhawks, gosh. We should win, I mean, they should come out firing with a chip on their shoulder. Home field advantage will help.

I have to go with my Hawks. But I need to research A&M some more before I throw out a prediction!! :nanalama

Well guys, it was a game to remember. NU and KU slugged it out for 60 plus. I knew the game would be close either way. I really don't feel very happy about telling everyone I told you so since KU DID lose the game. Nebraska is better than last year, and I think has what it takes to win the north.

You guys have great fans, and the best stadium in the country. Thanks for the great debate all week long leading up to the game. It was alot of fun. I'm looking forward to nexts years match up.

Good luck the rest of the year. You guys match up very well against ISU. I would use the same plan. Exploit that weak ISU secondary. The coach should take my advice. ISU has no defense.

Later guys. Thanks again for welcoming me to your board.

JGS

You were right, and my hat is off to KU - they beat NU in just about every statistical category except final score (the one that really matters). My best to KU and the rest of the season - just make sure you stop the living crap out of KSUcks and CU - the two teams I truly hate in the North. Ok, maybe not hate but really, really, really dislike!