KU Video

Great vid. I had trouble finding any good defensive hits to put on mine.

Off topic question: I tried using Premier again with no luck. I'm importing mpeg video but when I insert it into the time line the video and audio are no longer in sync. The audio plays fine but the video plays way too fast. Do you know why this may be?

how are you getting the footage?

mpeg is not a video editing codec so importing mpeg video into a editing program can cause problems. There are "less" professional applications that will edit mpeg.

I have a vcr hooked into a deck/camera connected via firewire to my computer and I start up my capture window and start my capturing.

how are you getting the footage?

mpeg is not a video editing codec so importing mpeg video into a editing program can cause problems. There are "less" professional applications that will edit mpeg.

I have a vcr hooked into a deck/camera connected via firewire to my computer and I start up my capture window and start my capturing.

I record onto my comp with a TV tuner card. formats include mpeg, divx, and avi for recording but avi is enormous. I basically want to take out commercials and make a simple menu to then burn onto dvd. Sounds easy but I can't get good results.