Daily Skin

I was wondering if you guys could set that forum up to where it requires a password to view. As a Christian and as someone who is trying to stay away from lustful things, that is too much temptation for me and I would rather not leave the board. If that could be done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you,

jablonsker

Just in case people want to start voicing their opinions I have already mentioned the topic to the other mods and admin. We want to make the board agreeable to everyone within reason. When we have reached a consensus and if there is a change to the board everyone will be made aware of it. THX all.

GBR

Beat UT.

• 1 year later...

I was wondering if you guys could set that forum up to where it requires a password to view. As a Christian and as someone who is trying to stay away from lustful things, that is too much temptation for me and I would rather not leave the board. If that could be done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you,

jablonsker

Really? That is too funny!