Newbie here

Hey Husker fanatics,

great to be here. This is a very informative board, and is fun to read. Been reading the poll posts, and all I have to say is that it doesn't matter right now, even with the BCS rankings thrown in too. All that matters is that NU wins out, beats Texas in the Big 12 title game, and get a BCS bowl bid. The polls will take care of themselves, and this scenario should automatically put Nebraska in the Top 5, or close to it. I too have been spoiled by the national titles and undefeated seasons, so our time is coming again. The most important goal right now is one game at a time. Texas shows we have the talent to play with anybody, so therein is the hope for the future of NU football! It is exciting again!!!!!!

Welcome to the board HuskerDrummer!!! :thumbs I have to say I couldn't agree more with your first post!!! I haven't cared about the poles all year and I'm not going to care!!! If we win out, capture the Big 12 Championship we get the BCS bid and there ya go!!!! A step in the right direction and better than last year!!! Only problem is to beat that next year we would need a National Championship run..................WAIT THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM!!!! :lol: