RED TIL I'M DEAD

Hey guys I am over my thoughts of suicide and I do realize the huskers will live to fight again.............I hope the defense can put together 4 quarters against mizzou............The offense was rolling, but the defense failed to show up............WE HAVE TO BEAT MIZZOU...........this nonsense about Billy C. being the wrong guy for the job is bullsh#t...........we will be playing big boy football soon enough.

Hey guys I am over my thoughts of suicide and I do realize the huskers will live to fight again.............I hope the defense can put together 4 quarters against mizzou............The offense was rolling, but the defense failed to show up............WE HAVE TO BEAT MIZZOU...........this nonsense about Billy C. being the wrong guy for the job is bullsh#t...........we will be playing big boy football soon enough.

:bonez:restore

Agree!!! It's just a game. It's not like NU hasn't lost before and won't lose again (hopefully in the not so near future)

With the glaring weakness of the secondary the D may actually have been overachieving. Week in, week out, weak left to right.

The offense has improved as much as the D has dropped off from last year. The O-Line is making strides and should be that much better next year. The team is set at RB and WR next year and Keller may be the QB the WCO architects dreamed of. Suh and Turner are getting valuable experience and will be unleashed next year. The LB corps will have experience and depth with only Stewart gone.

All the remaining games are winnable and the team captains should look each player in the eye and hold them accountable telling them that each play counts. Make their blocks. Make their tackles. Make their catches. Run the ball like Bjax and tackle like Brandenburgh!

There is always hope in the land of red. Nebraska football may be the state religion and I'll always be worshipping. :restore