Nebraska will lose next week.

Axl, why do you post here? You obviously don't even like the Huskers. Why don't you go back to your Texas/sCUm/Kansas/whatever-the-hell team you like forum? I mean, seriously...

And no, I don't think anyone here would think we could beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's just gross, idiotic over exaggeration.

I am a husker fan so I won't go to Texas, CU, or Kansas forums. But it's Husker fans like you that embarrass me. Like I said if NU wins next week, I will eat crow, but if I'm right, I am gonna dance all over YOU with I told you so's. And before you call somebody a moron again, make sure you know how to spell correctly. ;)

Axl, why do you post here? You obviously don't even like the Huskers. Why don't you go back to your Texas/sCUm/Kansas/whatever-the-hell team you like forum? I mean, seriously...

And no, I don't think anyone here would think we could beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's just gross, idiotic over exaggeration.

Seriously, think before you post. Do us all a favor. :asshat

Axl is here for one reason... to start sh#t. Read his post in "Behind the Woodshed"

No class

Oh yeah.............Husker fans.........we are all about "class" and respect. Because we are the greatest university in the country and every coach wants to coach for us and every prospect wants to play for us.

Get a life outside of worshiping 18 - 20 year olds, dude.

Seriously, think before you post. Do us all a favor. :asshat

You say this when we have a moron trashing the forum with his pessimism?

Don't bother with this thread. I know you won't like it. No offense, but if someone says one bad thing about another person you jump on them like a lion.

If you cannot take an OBJECTIVE opinion, you need a life too...brother.

Licensed, this is the second post of yours in this thread I've had to move due to personal attacks. If you want to call names, take it to the Woodshed. If you don't like what is posted by a member, use the Ignore function to block their posts so you don't have to read them.

Folks, once again, follow the rules. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

There is a difference between objectivity and pessimism however.

There is a reason we play the games.

Take a look around the college football world today. Mich and OSU both got pushed, hard by really bad teams. Daily threw 3 TDs and no picks. Maryland beat clemson, arizona beat Wazzu, Northwestern beat iowa.

NU is the sandwich game between the two teams A&M wants to beat more than anything else. An emotional letdown is a real possibility. It will be a very hard game, but it IS winable. Any given saturday...

Axl is here for one reason... to start sh#t. Read his post in "Behind the Woodshed"

No class

Oh yeah.............Husker fans.........we are all about "class" and respect. Because we are the greatest university in the country and every coach wants to coach for us and every prospect wants to play for us.

Get a life outside of worshiping 18 - 20 year olds, dude.

Im talking about your topic about Nunns catch in the endzone. Your age is showing with comments like that.

Get over yourself.