High Res Pics?

Anyone know where to get high res pics? I have a large empty space in my bookshelf, and I've got a 12X16 frame, and I wanted to put a picture like:

2006.jpg

in the frame on my shelf. However when I used Photoshop to resize it (increasing the pixels), it looked pretty pixilated (choppy/blurry). Or anywhere to buy the pics?

huskers.com is the only site that seems to have the most pics.

although their size doesn't get much bigger than 800x600 (8"x11")

to get the best resolution you'd have to get the original photos assuming their shot at a high resolution.

the one you posted though is available here at a better resolution:

http://www.huskers.com//pics18/800/AV/AVLZ...60903003348.JPG

Thanks!

Those are much better quality the one I originally downloaded from Huskers.com.

Here is a scaled down (low res) version showing my touch ups:

2006-2.jpg

That :asshat wearing blue front and center :hmmm

And the little girl wearing purple, what does this look like? KSucks?

hahaha

well I think the guy is actually wearing an Italia soccer jersey. Nothing wrong with that, although a little strange sitting right by the tunnel on game day with it.

the little girl I'm assuming is just being a little girl. My guess is her family (which is surrounding her in red) tried to get her to wear red, but she loves her favorite purple shirt and likes to show it off in public. So she complained enough about it that her family just gave in. You know how kids can be.

:)

hahaha

well I think the guy is actually wearing an Italia soccer jersey. Nothing wrong with that, although a little strange sitting right by the tunnel on game day with it.

the little girl I'm assuming is just being a little girl. My guess is her family (which is surrounding her in red) tried to get her to wear red, but she loves her favorite purple shirt and likes to show it off in public. So she complained enough about it that her family just gave in. You know how kids can be.

All vaild points, but for a background- they stuck out too much. I even tried changing the little girl's hat (which looks more like a bicycle helmet) to red, but it didn't look right.

hahaha

All vaild points, but for a background- they stuck out too much. I even tried changing the little girl's hat (which looks more like a bicycle helmet) to red, but it didn't look right.

Its one of those stocking hats that looks like corn.

hahaha

Its one of those stocking hats that looks like corn.

In that case, it's fine. For some reason it looked like a bicycle helmet to me. :dumdum

So I got a message on my voicemail that the picture was ready to be picked up. So after school I went to get it, and there was a sticker on it saying "Customer Confirm" or something to that extent. So they open it up, and show me it. So the resolution wasn't enough, and some spots appear pixilated. So I got it for 1/2 price. It looks pretty good framed up on the bookshelf, and you really can't see the small spots from a distance.